Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Steam/PayPal GaveAway

Xlr8^^ - - Steam Giveaways

• Hey, How ya doin?

Xlr8^^ - - Introductions

Welcome to our community, enjoy your stay.

• report #2

Xlr8^^ - - BANNED

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=28157

• Hello Guys

Xlr8^^ - - Introductions

Welcome to our community. Enjoy you stay here.

• admin

Xlr8^^ - - Rejected

Wrong format. Read this thread and apply again with the correct format. Server Admin Application Template

• unbanned

Xlr8^^ - - Rejected

Rules are rules man. Say goodbye again. unbanned me DENIED.

• REPORT #23

Xlr8^^ - - BANNED

silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=27457

• Aimbot 08.pl

Xlr8^^ - - BANNED

Already banned. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=27404

• Admin apply

Xlr8^^ - - Approved

Approved. Make sure to read all threads about being an admin and the rules and responsibility which come with it. Notification - 01 Notification - 02 Notification - 03 Notification - 04 Notification - 05 Ban commands update 11/08/2017 Follow the admin rules at all times, if you have an unban appeal you must submit the demo within the first 24 hours, tagging up is a must and so is recording demos for every ban. If you have any questions feel free to ask staff+. Your password will be sent through …

• HI!

Xlr8^^ - - Introductions

Welcome to our community.

• ====.::UnBan::..======

Xlr8^^ - - Rejected

You will have to appeal before 2 Weeks after you got banned, or your appeal will be denied. So, DENIED. And look, what a beautiful thing, you even admitted that you used hack lol, rules are rules man. Goodbye.

• 2SMART4YOU -Admin Application

Xlr8^^ - - Approved

Approved. Make sure to read all threads about being an admin and the rules and responsibility which come with it. Notification - 01 Notification - 02 Notification - 03 Notification - 04 Notification - 05 Ban commands update 11/08/2017 Follow the admin rules at all times, if you have an unban appeal you must submit the demo within the first 24 hours, tagging up is a must and so is recording demos for every ban. If you have any questions feel free to ask staff+. Your password will be sent through …

• Admin

Xlr8^^ - - Approved

• August Promotion

Xlr8^^ - - News

Congratulations guys, good luck and do a great job

• Unban Appeal

Xlr8^^ - - Approved

@VALBOY

• Report cheater #07

Xlr8^^ - - Cheater Reports

Don't need tag DRs to review your report, they know what to do and when they have time, them will review it. And don't need to wirte "please see the full video demonstration" , totally unnecessary . If you continue with these things your posts will be ignored.

• Krazy's Moderator Application

Xlr8^^ - - Rejected

On hold.

• Unban appeal

Xlr8^^ - - Rejected

Quote from Jack: “Quote from Xlr8^^: “Quote from billy: “Quote from Kentucky Fried Chicken: “For instance there is the chance of you using an already banned IP . Some internet providers change the IP adress of their customers daily . That means that you may have using the IP of an already banned person . We had a similar case here ” is there any way i can play again,after kicking me out from the server ,i open console and in console it says that im kicked by console ” Nobody kicked you , was jus…

• Unban appeal

Xlr8^^ - - Rejected

Quote from billy: “Quote from Kentucky Fried Chicken: “For instance there is the chance of you using an already banned IP . Some internet providers change the IP adress of their customers daily . That means that you may have using the IP of an already banned person . We had a similar case here ” is there any way i can play again,after kicking me out from the server ,i open console and in console it says that im kicked by console ” Nobody kicked you , was just the console , every banned player wh…

• Ultimate Sounds & Damage Report

Xlr8^^ - - Suggestions

We want to need D2 server classic as possible, so its better to don't add many things there. But , its just my opinion, wait the see what the guys will say about that