Search results 1-20 of 89.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Suggestions

AssaSSin' - - Suggestions

It would look good and it's much more fun

• ReX's Intro

AssaSSin' - - Introductions

Welcome partner

• For me he is not abusing his administration, if I see you in FK campeando you will also go for it and more if you are a TT camping and not fulfilling your goal, friend you do not achieve anything saying grocerias and no matter how many points you can get in 2 days or 1 month, no one is more than anyone, only the rules are complied with as administrators, for the next go just by the map and you will not get another prohibition! Hi guys, greetings!

• Problems militia, AGAIN

Quote from browny`!: “Quote from sG | K1ngTerO: “Hello, This militia map is being used frequently, so I suggest correct the following error. @browny`! @Spr1nte[R] ” Alright , Fixed , it was just a kinda of an annoying bug. @AssaSSin' Could u please copy past here , what the console says when u can't connect to de_dust2_2009?? ” * [Spam Blocker] SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED! We said, you heard "amx_nextmap" changed to "[vote in progress]" AssaSSin' - [sG] has chosen ^"de_dust2_2009^". "amx_nextmap" cha…

• Problems militia, AGAIN

I have a problem with de_dust2_2009, when I try to enter the game it tells me that I can not

• Change name

AssaSSin' - - Account Requests

Current Name : NoX^ New Name : AssaSSin' When was the last time you changed your name (Date) : first time

• Suggestions

I was thinking that it is annoying to look for the C4 while the AT is hidden, for those of us who know Bunnear is a bit easier, but those who do not, difficult to win the round, I think the add-on must be removed, that the TT should look for the c4 where his partner died or left, so the AT does his job of covering the c4 and one of the 2 can die What do you think, guys? @Run_Run*_Arg @SixWick @Cloud.-? @Kentucky Fried Chicken @FirstDL'

• -The name of the map (including a link if possible): Css_assault gamebanana.com - Why do you think we need this map on the FK server? : something new would be great - Is there a map that suggests that it be removed so that this map can be added and why? : cs_italy, For something new

• I was not named to publish, but this player yesterday we played like at 4 o'clock in the morning and he could move well, so it is his internet that makes him stay stuck for several seconds and even move in slow motion. Seeing how complicated it is to kill him because he is stuck, players get upset even I have bothered several times but I have nothing against him

• NoX^ app

AssaSSin' - - Approved

Quote from Run_Run*_Arg: “I do not know what happened well in the past ... we all made some mistake some time, I will give you my positive vote, I hope you know how to take advantage ... ” Thanks for your vote, From mistakes one learns! when you stumble on something, you do not stumble again

• This player has already been banned?

AssaSSin' - - BANNED

it was already prohibited silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php

• NoX^ app

AssaSSin' - - Approved

1. Quote from Kentucky Fried Chicken: “I don´t know about the double clanning stuff. If it´s legit to vouch, considering your performance here on forum and in-game you´re mature and pretty active . I´m convinced of him, being able to handle this position well, regarding the fact that he used to be an admin here before. I vouch for a trial period. ” thanks for you vouch

• NoX^ app

AssaSSin' - - Approved

Your name in the game: NoX ^ Steam or not Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0: 1: 128598346 Have you been an administrator before?: Yes Why do you want administrator access on our servers? To keep the server out of cheats Cheater reports the link you have made: 1 4 7 2 5 8 3 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 Do you know how to use the AMX commands? Yep Do you agree with our administration rules? Yep Your time zone: (UTC-04:30) On which server do you want to be an administrator: FK

• Introducing PUG Server

AssaSSin' - - News

a hour specific to fill the pug and see who is the most pro in the community? What do you guys say?

• IPCHANGE

AssaSSin' - - BANNED

If I'm not mistaken you can also search here Search

• IPCHANGE

AssaSSin' - - BANNED

NAME : GONZA IP 190.246.13.52

• Aimbot

AssaSSin' - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: CSDM*Player [116] Steam ID / IP address: 89.133.75.59 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: dd2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/aepf87omks7qz6l/csdm.dem

• Wallhack

AssaSSin' - - BANNED

Name of the cheater:DRiLiS ERTuGRuL Steam ID / IP address: 41.111.126.222 Type of hack: WallHack Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/efb1z4d739sdi9v/drilis.dem

• reporting

AssaSSin' - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: gonza Steam ID / IP address: 190.246.13.52 Type of hack: wh+aimbot Server: FK Proof: mediafire.com/file/ras1taqg1td8rd2/gonza.dem

• reporting

AssaSSin' - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: |Alone||Joca| Steam ID / IP address: 37.19.109.73 Type of hack: Aimbot Server:dd2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/cdboeiof1zag0pl/alone.dem