Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Malik's Hacker Report #1

Malik - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: fln Steam ID / IP address: 187.1.170.178 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: Dust 2 only Proof: mediafire.com/file/aoodi629p9ieiko/fln.dem

• Malik's Introduction

Malik - - Introductions

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome i'm honored to be a part of this community

• Malik's Introduction

Malik - - Introductions

Quote from trees: “I just wanted to add a few things to Maliks introduction for you guys. He trolled his way out of our community and I feel bad for you guys that he landed here. He came back to our forums and faked his own death today.... *Link Removed* Then he came back after and posted this like a lunatic: *Link Removed* This guy has some major issues lol. Have fun with this clown. ” Stop stalking me dude your te one with major issues come here and posting mu own sh*t ou are the one with issu…

• apps1g Hello world...

Malik - - Introductions

Welcome to Silent Gamerz.

• Malik's Introduction

Malik - - Introductions

...versteckter Inhalt... i know what you mean it wasn't suposed to be 2016 i didn't want to put the year but you noticed it xD

• Malik's Introduction

Malik - - Introductions

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “Welcome to sG. Which server do you like playing in the most? ” THanks man, i mostly like dd2 server

• Malik's Introduction

Malik - - Introductions

In-Game Name: Malik Real Name: Malik Age/Birth Date: 05/04 Gender: Male Country/State : Algeria ¤-Favorites-¤ Favorite Weapon(s): Ak -47 Favorite Color: Yellow Favorite Food: duh FOOD Favorite Movie(s): Many but The Mask is still the best for now ! Favorite game(s): GTA 5 wish i'm diying for it but don't have it Favorite Drink?: Cocka Cola Favorite Sport: Self-defense Favorite things to do: Dosen't really matter I Was a captain in a community somewhere PS: i suggest that you add this format if y…