Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Alden's Intro

MainlyCute - - Introductions

Welcome to SilentGamerz

• Moderator Abuse

MainlyCute - - Admin Abuse

They aint rude to you, they just care of their servers Don't take it personally but you are looking to help only with lot admins, if you really want to show how much helpfully you are then stay in that server, be active and show that even if you don't get those bans you'll be active and they will see that if you don't even get the bans you tried and they would you give you a secound chance.

• App

MainlyCute - - Rejected

I think Fatal needs more admins and when you get permanent you can apply for others servers. Vouch for Fatal

• GunZ's Introduction

Welcome to SilentGamerz

• unban me

MainlyCute - - Approved

Quote from Root`: “@MainlyCute Thansk. Tradurcir.. Lamentablemente La demo no grabo por completo la demostracion del hack por problemas de internet que presenta mi pais.. acepto la suspencion o distitucion de mi prueva de admin. ante todo gracias y me disculpo con el jugador @zziko46 por causar molestias. #Closed ” Traduction: Sadly i don't have the demo of him cheating because i have problem with my Internet, i do accept the suspesion or demotion of my currently rank, After all i'd to say thank…

• unban me

MainlyCute - - Approved

@Root` Ellos te pregunta por la demo de el jugador a quien le diste ban por AutoBhop, no te estan preguntado por la demo de ti mismo jugando. English They are asking for the demo of the player you banned for AutoBhop not for the demo that you record yourself. Debes haber grabado una demo de ese jugador con la prueba de que el estaba usando ese tipo de cheat si la tienes por favor demuestrala porque puedes perder tu admin English You should've record a demo of that player with the enough proof th…

• As human you earn points doing damage/killing the Zombies. I think every 600 or 700 of damage you do to a Zombie you'll get 1 point or Ammo Pack. As Zombie you have to kill humans, if you kill a human you'll get 3 or 5 Ammo pack i don't remember it. Also there is few modes that with lucky you will get like the Nemesis it's a class of Zombie that have a lot of HP and you'll kill human only with 1 hit that will help you to get good points. Other way is making a donation for Ammo Packs, i don't kno…

• Quote from Impact: “Quote from MainlyCute: “Quote from Impact: “If you want it to be oldschool, add only oldschool maps played in ESL / ESEA.. What you think about those? Source Code (7 lines)I know it's oldschool, but focus on the little cool details so it can be played. ” There is only pug maps, Mirage and Tuscan are heavy maps to load, they would get annoyed downloading it, instead add Mirage you can add de_cpl_strike32, it's the same map with some differents things, instead Tuscan you can ad…

• Quote from Impact: “If you want it to be oldschool, add only oldschool maps played in ESL / ESEA.. What you think about those? Source Code (7 lines)I know it's oldschool, but focus on the little cool details so it can be played. ” There is only pug maps, Mirage and Tuscan are heavy maps to load, they would get annoyed downloading it, instead add Mirage you can add de_cpl_strike32, it's the same map with some differents things, instead Tuscan you can add cs_office or cs_italy32 because Tuscan it'…

• Name: MainlyCute SteamID/IP: STEAM_0:1:198641464 Registration Date: Jun 13th

• Intro

Welcome to SilentGamerz.

• Captain America- Admin Application

MainlyCute - - Rejected

How to become a Member: How to Become a Member How to become a Trial Admin: Server Admin Application Template Try to don't make spam to get 25 Silver points, make your thread or reply to help the community not just to get membership, good luck.

• MainlyCute's Admin App

MainlyCute - - Approved

Your In-Game name: MainlyCute Steam or Non-Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/MainlyCute1998 Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198641464 Have you been admin before: Yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: I want to become Admin because i can handle with any cheater or problem that would bring players to Dust2 Servers, im doing this application because im interested to become part of the sG Admin team, i will do all my best to clean up the server and show up my loyalty and my experience as Admin. I can …

• Dust2 Report

MainlyCute - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: AL_GUSS*_* Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:565750424 Type of hack: Wallhack Server: Dust2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/pcood1wqvdz8sfn/alguss.dem/file

• Dust2 Report

MainlyCute - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Vnzla-GeneSiS Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1525633376 Type of hack: Multihack Server: Dust2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/bi6ddna5cjdhjnj/genesis.dem/file

• Dust2 Report

MainlyCute - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: 556 Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1608142642 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: Dust2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/oxtm3vf474jcel3/556.dem/file

• Dust2 Report

MainlyCute - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: AYAMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:807531961 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: Dust2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/92bxbdkdybvh9dz/ayman.dem/file

• Dust2 Report

MainlyCute - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Oh Yeah!!! BROO Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1677437534 Type of hack: Wallhack / Aimbot Server: Dust2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/khy5nc1fw1n86db/YEAH.dem/file

• Dust2 Report

MainlyCute - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: the gaw Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:114790007 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: Dust2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/qv9hcdt93c3oe5o/thegaw.dem/file

• Dust2 Report

MainlyCute - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: ALI KLIJESTA Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1339484600 Type of hack: Wallhack Server: Dust2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/9shtse1tgs5ztds/ali.dem/file