Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• unban pls

AOUD - - Approved

@parker I understand your job as gm man , but mostly people who uses wall hack are doing that all the time and killing a lot ( because that is why they use hack )if you see my score and rank is normal right ? ! I play for fun when i have time and i like your server , that is the only reason that i appeal the ban and writing so much . but if you see from demo and ss that i cheat , i respect your decision as gm. Just let me know what decision you will take. So i will not write anymore for this thi…

• unban pls

AOUD - - Approved

@parker if u play for long time CS , you know where the hot spots are and when to shoot from wall , but that doesn't mean that some 1 is using wall hack. if you watch my game i play the same every time and at A side door i shoot at wall because terrorist walk there , but that doesn't mean that i use wall . thnx anyway

• unban pls

AOUD - - Approved

@parker , here are the snapshots imageshack.com/a/img922/545/D7CloY.png imageshack.com/a/img924/3738/VfAAiN.png imageshack.com/a/img922/4337/qc9eg3.png imageshack.com/a/img924/6776/Z6RO2p.png imageshack.com/a/img924/28/XaOE9g.png imageshack.com/a/img924/8792/wZQvpS.png

• unban pls

AOUD - - Approved

name in game : AOUD Hello! i have been playing for many times on ur server and this morning admin Parker banned me i dont know why this ban , i have been playing legit all the time and i have never been using cheat or anything else. also i dont need to cheat cuz i have been playing cs for more than 10 years . @parker pls check again i have never cheat . thnx i hope you will see clear and unban me .