Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Got banned a few min ago

lovelove - - Approved

OK here are the snapshots he took. There are 9 of them. de_inferno0000.jpg de_inferno0001.jpg de_inferno0002.jpg de_inferno0003.jpg de_inferno0004.jpg de_inferno0005.jpg de_inferno0006.jpg de_inferno0007.jpg de_inferno0008.jpg Here is the link to the album: postimg.org/gallery/2jeo80mxu/66bbf758/ This is such a long and tiring process, just saying. Thanks!

lovelove - - Approved

What do you mean by uploading the snapshots? I mean how to do that please? I did not see any screenshots except the demo file you posted?

lovelove - - Approved

OK so I watched the demo. One thing that may seem suspicious to you was when I headshot a guy with my AK47 pointing off target while being blind, am I right? I was spraying with that AK when I got flashed and you all know that while spraying the bullets will go to the upper left area of the crosshair. So I always drop my crosshair a little bit to the lower right area when I spray, so that the bullets will actually have the chance to hit! Screenshot_2016_07_20_00_47_03.png The next and last suspi…

lovelove - - Approved

Oh and I just noticed the reason for banning is "Wallhack". While reviewing the demo please pay close attention to the sound my opponents made while running. The admin that banned me was so incompetent that he did not notice the sound maybe.

lovelove - - Approved

Hey, So I was banned just a few minutes ago. Here it is: BUILD 6027 SERVER (0 CRC) Server # 1 [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin MeowMeow. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Love [AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack ' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ SilentGamerz.com [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' ' [AMXBans] Your IP : ' 207.196.200.175 ' [AMXBans] ======================================…