Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Unban TORON

Jack - - Approved

@zakara21 You have 24 hours to post the demo.

• Application for admin- The Girl

Jack - - Approved

Thanks for editing. @The Girl

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Rejected

Quote from B4rricade</3: “Mann, what does hacking has to do with steam/non-steam? Means you just let steamers get away? And why would you even take steam into consideration on a non-steam server? I have no issues getting steam and play on SG, but I doubt you might end up coming with another excuse to not unban me. Progress: WH=>2 Weeks=> Steam=> cont... ” You know what? No we not going to unban you. Bye.

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Rejected

<p> </p> Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from Jack: “Quote from B4rricade</3: “So basically you wanna keep me banned, not because I was cheating but because I didn't show up within 2 weeks? Despite looking into the cheating matter you are swaying this appeal to something that I am not faulty at. I told you I came to the website for the first time so how would I know that I need to request within 2 weeks? And also I don't play on regular basis, I only play either biweekly or whenever I get off. Who…

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Rejected

Quote from B4rricade</3: “So basically you wanna keep me banned, not because I was cheating but because I didn't show up within 2 weeks? Despite looking into the cheating matter you are swaying this appeal to something that I am not faulty at. I told you I came to the website for the first time so how would I know that I need to request within 2 weeks? And also I don't play on regular basis, I only play either biweekly or whenever I get off. Who's that Rick btw and what looks fake to you? ” It's…

• Unban Appeal

Jack - - Rejected

2 weeks is your period to post the unban. Won't work. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=26629

• Report Hack 1

Jack - - BANNED

@Marine This is the second time I’m warning you. Stop posting here if the reports it’s not from you.

• ADMINE

Jack - - Approved

Can I ask, @Moiz Is sky your brother? Why you two have the same IP?

• Aimbot weist

Jack - - BANNED

Already banned on IP.

• unban appeal

Jack - - Approved

@Sk | Walle Upload the demo. You have 4 hours to do so, if it’s clean you’ll be demoted.

• Report #439

Jack - - BANNED

Already banned.

• Wallhack

Jack - - CLEAN

Clean.

• Unban

Jack - - Approved

You had 2 previous ban for the same disrespect reason, you need to learn from this. Complaining like a kid is just as bad as arguing with a admin when I'm 100% correct.

• Unban me.

Jack - - Approved

Did. Admin made a mistake.

• Unban

Jack - - Approved

No. @Nymph @Xlr8^^ @Makinaforce If you want the chat log, check both my and his message during the time period.

• August Promotion

Jack - - News

Dear Everyone, SilentGamerz Community appreciates each one of your hard work and support so in return as we continue promoting our fellow members. Please welcome @Makinaforce and @Nymph to the staff team. Hope they keep doing what they do best.

• Krazy's Moderator Application

Jack - - Rejected

Denied. You need to start show some activity, not just for ZP. But for every server.

• Mr.Happy^^ - Staff Application

Jack - - Rejected

Denied for now. You are one of the oldest DR we have for sG, but since you recently just joined back. I'll need to see some activity from you to make sure my prediction is right. Please do apply next time if we announce another application.

• Makinaforce - Staff Application

Jack - - Approved

Accepted. Please show what you are capable of.

• rOyZ #sG - Staff Application

Jack - - Rejected

Denied for now, but please increase your activity for the server that you applied. If next time we announce such position, please take your chance and apply again.