Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• First admin now banned

Nymph - - Complaints

I can see that he banned you for camping then you come to forums insulting him I understand that you're angry but isn't necessary to post those irrevelants comments in Chatbox. Appealing an Unban Request for 15 minutes doesn't have sense. Anyway your ban already expired. Closed.

• The Girl

Nymph - - Rejected

First of all, if you want to be Server Manager you have to be Server Admin. To be Server Admin you must report at least 8 hackers and be active in the Server that you applied for. To Report Cheaters go here and read these threads carefully Cheater Reports Si tenes dudas preguntame por Mensaje Privado. Denied.

• Hacker Report

Nymph - - BANNED

Banned in-game Thanks for reporting.

• pls unban me, I'm clean

Nymph - - Approved

If you banned anyone by mistake. Make a thread in Admin Section soon as you can, I have said this before. You are unbanned @stuart<3

• unbanned me

Nymph - - Rejected

Funny thing you tried to hide it when an admin were in spectator. Nice job doing that. You got banned in other community for having this hack, you didn't even bother to make an unban appeal there.I don't understand why trying to appeal here when your hacks were so blatant in this demo. There's no way to gstrafe like that with 150 fps without moving the mouse. Of course when you had "knife" it looks like your scripts start doing your job. gj anakin Unban Request Denied.

• pls unban me, I'm clean

Nymph - - Approved

@Marine

• ADMINE

Nymph - - Approved

I will trust you, don't disappoint me. Accepted as Trial Admin for ZP. Make sure to read all threads about being an admin and the rules and responsibility which come with it. Notification - 01 Notification - 02 Notification - 03 Notification - 04 Notification - 05 Ban commands update 11/08/2017 Zombie Plague Official Server Rules Zombie Plague Official Server Admin Rules How to Use Game Commands [ADMINS ONLY] I've send you more info in PM

• thx

Nymph - - Rejected

If you were admin in other community then you should be aware of what you have to do, take a moment and read the Admin template. Also you are being disrespectfull toward member and admins. There's no way you can become admin doing that. And don't mention other communities again. You are warned. Denied.

• unban appeal

Nymph - - Approved

Demo is Clean, at the end, he was waiting for someone, then he hear him and he back to throw him a grenade, I don't see any sign of WH in the rest of the Demo. @sha_. You are Unbanned. Closed.

• Unban

Nymph - - Approved

Quote from kait992004: “Just telling one of the admins that flying around like that isnt fair game ” It is a fair game when EVERYONE have Multijump, CTF was made for that. Steal the flag fast as you can, then back to your flag base. You can do the same if you practice, just get a good PC for it. "shit map" Please change your actitude when you're playing in our server. "so this jack is sprint" "so of course cheats lol" "JACK STOP PLAYING IF YOU WANN CHEAT" Is that a proof that he's really Cheatin…

• UB Noobik

Nymph - - Approved

Well demo and video are Clean, no sign of WallHack, Maybe some kills were for lucky but I don't see anything suspicious, you are unbanned Noobik Unban Request Accepted.

• Unban Appeal

Nymph - - Approved

Demo is pretty Clean, it's just a player with map knowledge, there's no sign of Wallhack Hi Hi You are Unbanned.

• For admin

Nymph - - Rejected

Didn't you read what Mist told you before? Apply For 90 days, you can be an admin in the dd2 server, and based on your good behavior (No Drama, Complains or Abuse / wrong bans) we will consider you for zp server after that period. You said that you agreed Mist's conditions, didn't you? Also you are saying that you are kinda immature sometimes, then you are aware of this.. Yes you are very active in our servers but your acctitude isn't the appropiate to be an Admin. Your trial period isn't even f…

• Giving Free + teamming

Nymph - - CLEAN

Well it's not time to ban him right now also server is empty so it wouldn't have sense, if you see any player doing this, you can report him in our Chatbox. And for the Speedhacking, you didn't Spec him, we cant ban him if you record yourself. If you keep doing this your reports will be ignored. Ban Request Denied.

• speed hack?????!

Nymph - - CLEAN

If you don't have steamID/IP we can't ban him. Also next time tell us in which server happened please.

• Giving Free + teamming

Nymph - - CLEAN

In which server this happened

• Admin Application

Nymph - - Approved

Let's give it a try, as we need admins in ZP and you are pretty active there Accepted for Trial Admin of 15 days. Make sure to read all threads about being an admin and the rules and responsibility which come with it. Zombie Plague Official Server Rules Zombie Plague Official Server Admin Rules How to Use Game Commands [ADMINS ONLY] Notification - 01 Notification - 02 Notification - 03 Notification - 04 Notification - 05 Ban commands update 11/08/2017 I've sent you more information in PM.

• Blocking <<<BlackGhost>>>.

Nymph - - CLEAN

Next time put the ID and/or IP from the player so we can ban them, to make a proper Report read this How do I make a Cheater Report - Tutorial [Video] Cheater Report Format

• Unban Appeal

Nymph - - Approved

Clean.

• Ban

Nymph - - Rejected

Rules are Rules, you should have made an Unban Appeal when the admin banned you in that moment. You had a maximum of 2 weeks. @Xlr8^^