• tells a story

katya - - Entertainment

Y al final todos murieron felices lol

• Share what you Listen to.

katya - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

• Unban Appeal

katya - - Rejected

Yes, I'm sure it's the same, I did not have time to take your ip, but the same was discovered on the way out

• Suggestions

katya - - Suggestions

I have noticed that some players are interested in having some administrator model as there is in the ctf, could test some computer models to attract more people to the server? And that they enter into buying vip or adm. Another thing if they could change the maa westwood for asault as it was a while ago

• Unban Appeal

katya - - Rejected

This player is wrong, also the ip is changed, if it is banned as explained, keep going as if nothing to dust2? Last night I saw him in the FK but he left when he saw me @Mist @Jack

• Malice - Admin Application

katya - - Approved

Vouch

katya - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o

• Unban Appeal

katya - - Rejected

Sorry, but I do not remember having banned some pablo Escobar, I do not have demos with that nick, but I do not understand, how come Johnny gave him ban ...

• Unban Appeal

katya - - Approved

demo

• Batman in PAKISTAN xD

katya - - Entertainment

Omg robin is @Mist

• real life aimbot xD

katya - - Entertainment

Quote from Johnny: “I'm going to ban him ” lol omg

katya - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=okwpysb1BQQ

• Admin Abuse

katya - - Admin Abuse

Fl1k you post here just because I warned you with a kick? But I did not give you a ban, respect you to respect you, I do not need to say more, if you know very well that you're insulting when they kill you

• GameME points has been reset

katya - - Server Updates

It was time for a reset, although they are again close to 5000 pts Good job Mr leader

• sG | Kat is a piece of trash

katya - - Admin Abuse

As you can search the line, he was insulting and with the microphone also, it was only 15 minutes, Where is the abuse? I had already given him a warning, so?

• Maps Change Suggestion

katya - - Suggestions

hahahaha de_karachi... Would agree to change nuke or Aztec by assault. I think it's already about renewing the maps and attracting more fun and games to sv, popular maps

• New report

katya - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: K's Gaming | Sr_Thomas Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:96052698 Type of hack: Aimbot Server: Fatal killerz Proof: demo

• ADMIN APPLY

katya - - Rejected

Quote from Jack: “Quote from katya: “NO VOUCH ” Trial admin are not allowed to give vouch. ” just I give my opinion jack like last time, sorry.

• ADMIN APPLY

katya - - Rejected

NO VOUCH

• Problem

katya - - Suggestions

Sometimes after several rounds the server bug, sounds and plugins gets delayed even the server begins to kick, I do not know if it is an attempt to hack or due @Mr.sY` @Mist