Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• samir gasmi the killer DZ - Aimbot

Ultras|x30n1 - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: samir gasmi the killer DZ Steam ID / IP address: ------ Type of hack: Aimbot Server: SG oldschool gungame Proof: sendspace.com/file/jww60c Additional Notes: Interesting, when I typed 'status' on console, it only showed me this: 1 "samir gasmi the killer DZ" 535 STEAM_ID_LAN -1 17:01 153 0 which means that his steam id was showing as "lan" (he is nonsteam btw)

• Falsely 'banned'

Ultras|x30n1 - - Approved

@Jack I'm not sure if that has any impact on the case. @Mist You're wrong and 'arijan' is not me. I've never hacked on 1.6 since the day I started and I've never tried evading. He must've been hacking and I could've hit his IP when my IP changed (dynamic), therefore getting a false ban, he could probably live close to me somewhere so.. @The Mighty Don't Kneel Thanks for telling your side. Just so you know, I seem to be able to play on the server. Thanks anyways.

• Falsely 'banned'

Ultras|x30n1 - - Approved

Hey everyone, when I connect on the servers, after 2-3 seconds, I get disconnected with a box telling me that I got banned. I searched through AMX bans and report section to see if a report was made on me, but I couldn't find anything. Here's what console shows... NET Ports: server 27015, client 27005 Server IP address 192.168.0.13:27015 Connecting to 192.223.24.32:27015... Connection accepted by 192.223.24.32:27015 * Privileges set BUILD 7561 SERVER (0 CRC) Server # 1 Ultras|x30n1 connected ***…

• Ultras|x30n1's Admin Application

Ultras|x30n1 - - Rejected

Okay, thanks for informing me.

• Ultras|x30n1's Admin Application

Ultras|x30n1 - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: Ultras|x30n1 Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175317189 Have you been admin before: Yes, but not on your server. Why do you want admin access in our servers: I am very active, I've been playing on your server(s) for a long time (also with the nickname x30n1), at your old server I was top 3 in GunGame FFA, I know how to deal with cheaters, and I can help your server to be clean from hackers. Cheater reports link you have made: None, I've just joined the forum. …