Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Summer Promotion

browny`! - - News

Congratulations!

• Quote from Bsb: “may i ask, if we add two different maps in de_dust2 24/7 , e.g de_mirage and inferno or de_aztec, with half hr for every map ” This section has been made for FK server suggests ONLY! , so u can't suggest anything which relates to another server here , so am really sorry that u need to suggest ur idea here : Dust 2 Server | SilentGamerZ , And please try to be sure next time where to put ur posts..... Quote from Sky: “@browny`! You are the best bro because you are always take sugg…

• Quote from Mr.happy: “I was downloading and reviewing some interesting maps and not very complicated, I'm doing another version of this map, but the truth is that the original is not so bad. de_abaddon @browny`! ” it looks good , am gonna try it out btw am still waiting for ur maps bro....

• Heyo!

browny`! - - Introductions

anyone from Germany is gonna be a great person for sure , lol Welcome to sG dude...

• Promotions

browny`! - - News

Congratulations....!!!

• Quote from malak: “Some maps rats would be a great choice with the kind of gameplay that FK has, I can choose some and put them here with link ?? ” We have tried to add rats maps for FK server before 1 month or 2 , but it didn't really works , since nobody like that idea at all , and tbh rats maps need a rats server , it's hard to play 2 mods in 1 server , and FK isn't a rats server....

• HI ALL

Welcome to sG

• Share what you Listen to.

browny`! - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=LQxt8HD7ziA

• Quote from Mr.happy: “I've been preparing some maps, but due to problems I had to use the "restore system" and they was erased , I'm doing them again, but soon I'll have some maps ready ” am still waiting for ur maps brah....

• After A Break

Welcome to sG , Enjoy ur stay!

• If there's any new maps suggestions , please put it down here , since am gonna update the maps list in 3 days from now..... And if there's any thing in the server which u feel like it needs to be changed then let me know it please.....

• Alright , it looks like the knife warmup is gonna be added to the server . I will add it in 2 days maximum, once i finish my exams.

• well

browny`! - - Complaints

I have just fix this since a short while but it looks that the bug from this map , so to fix this forever , the map will be removed ! Closed!

• alright , as what u guys have just suggested to add a warmup round , am here to check out if u guys do really want it or not.. *This poll is gonna be available for 5 days since now on.. *The warmup round will be for 60 sec. *If u have anything to say , please feel free to let me know it.

• Suggestions

browny`! - - Suggestions

I will make a poll for it.... to check out if the people want that or not...

• Quote from sG | K1ngTerO: “-The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) : css_dust2k_go -Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? :Well is a map that is being used a lot in cs go and I think it would be good to put it to see how it goes with the users, you need more players. I'm not saying that the map brings new players but trying it would not be bad. -Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added and why ? : These maps are not very frequen…

• Suggestions

browny`! - - Suggestions

We already blocked all the skywalking places in de_dust2009 , but as what i see it looks like we have just forget some places , anyway those places will be blocked from skywalking. Thank u for letting me know.

• Problems militia, AGAIN

browny`! - - Suggestions

Quote from sG | K1ngTerO: “Hello, This militia map is being used frequently, so I suggest correct the following error. @browny`! @Spr1nte[R] ” Alright , Fixed , it was just a kinda of an annoying bug. @AssaSSin' Could u please copy past here , what the console says when u can't connect to de_dust2_2009??

• Emma Intro ♡

Welcome to sG

• Hello everyone

welcome to sG