Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• DANICA <3<3 aimboting

The MightY WaRRioR - - BANNED

name : DANICA <3<3 type of cheat:aimbot steam ID:steam_0:0:295149645 proof mediafire.com/file/bvvqn2m0zu5geb7/demodani.dem sever :ctf

• namae are black jesus and korean jesus its 2 diffrence player in same demo steam id?0:1:49792196 fake one iexpect some about campagnie u paid for server look the demo and bure i thing do demo of player playing frome 10 yeara korean jesus are canadian mediafire.com/file/jcbuo4w2bckggso/demojesus.dem its look serber killer if saw all complained it be awesome if can have ip do it vk if got ip i gonna have u real good reason support silent gamerz comunity

• Markeloff /A/ 1337 aimbot

The MightY WaRRioR - - BANNED

name of the player: Markeloff /A/ 1337 steamID: 0:0:1987539248 type of hack: aimbot proof: mediafire.com/file/vupwlv2dstdsmcm/maka.dem

• its a pleasure saw its go out of control again,i explain my said . when i joint counter strike 2 years agoes the fun i take to see ctf mod on with silent gamerz server i begin as newbie and now im a noob wtf i like it so badly then i joint other ctf server after i saw our 0/32 i played IR one too many child thing there i played in peru one i look that crazy but its not like our venezuela argentine have good 2 but not as our! the thing is its 32/32 in weekend gogogogo! happy to see it and back on…