Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Unban Appeal

Sky - - Approved

Please unban to all player who I banned

• unban lol

Sky - - Approved

@zest Mind your language I know you are donator but it"s not mean you use hack.Anyway @jacky sendspace.com/file/a9d6cb sendspace.com/file/2xnvw1

• Demo Reviewer

Sky - - Rejected

In-game name:Sky #SG Time Zone:+5Gmt Have you applied before:no Why should we accept your application:I am active in server and in_game.Even though I have got the 150 bans and someone appealed for but its rejected plus Wallhacks,Autobhop, and Aimbot and I have become admin in 2017 and I have knolwedge to how to deals the hackers and I want to give a decision taking during unban appeals. If that means anything.Don''t expect this to get accepted, but doesn't hurt to try xd. What skills do you feel…

• Promotion - New Moderators

Sky - - News

@X-1 and @wicho - el patron Congratulations Bros! I Hope You Will Do Good works.

• Unban Appeal

Sky - - Rejected

@ h! h! This Section only for innocent player.It isn''t the hackers and liars. @Mist sendspace.com/file/ey0cqy sendspace.com/file/8qpi1z

• No idea why I was banned

Sky - - Rejected

OH My GOD I know this gay he is the IP changer and I saw two time he was hacking when I was recorded demo he had left the game.@chung bad luck at this time I catch you. @Jack sendspace.com/file/5cc1ha sendspace.com/file/oiiy01

• Change name

Sky - - Account Requests

Don't Change let it be Sky

• Change name

Sky - - Account Requests

Old name:Sky new name:Shadow

• Share what you Listen to.

Sky - - Entertainment

facebook.com/olo.evts/videos/968145523360413/ I think Once again hear the Video thnaks.

• Unban Appeal

Sky - - Approved

OH sry this banned by mistake I hit another player banned but mistake press another key so plz unbanne this gay

• Share what you Listen to.

Sky - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=t5F_LSnER-k

• Admin App, I hate hackers

Sky - - Approved

Big vouch

• @Sky unban request

Sky - - Approved

@Martyrr In this time I am not at home otherwise I will reach at home post the demo Plz be patience I have all proof this not Joke

• MrOtstej> Admin Application

Sky - - Approved

Vouch! Nice gay

• HELP

Sky - - Capture the Flag Server | SilentGamerZ

Ok good @Pyro best of luck

• HELP

Sky - - Capture the Flag Server | SilentGamerZ

- @Pyro you can't sent because @Nymph said to u, "your steam id and screen shot your points

• Bugged On ZP

Sky - - Complaints

I had already told about this bugged but yet running in server because of which people are leaving the server I have see several times it and there are two kinds of bugged. 1)First kind all players are infected and not anyone gets human. 2)second all players no one gets infected. And you can see the Demo sendspace.com/file/0s3wef

• Allowed?

Sky - - Zombie Plague | SilentGamerZ

Quote from Muggz: “That's not allowed playing free round to gain points , if i caught someone he'll get banned for 2 days directly. ” For what reason i should BAN?

• Allowed?

Sky - - Zombie Plague | SilentGamerZ

Is This Allowed To Give Free Points By dying as zombie sendspace.com/file/mnxil1 If No Then For What Should We Do Because I Saw Many People Doing This

• Offender Report

Sky - - BANNED

Name of the cheater:Desert Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:1185234676 Type of hack:Aimboot Server:CTF Proof:sendspace.com/file/a9jyg7