Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Unban Appeal SS

jjosealejandro - - Approved

your minimizing your traplooking aroundwhen you know where are the enemies.I also see it as no admins present have scores 50-11 for examplewhen there is not equal admins..

• hellou

hello crazy and crazy P ..what it says crazy if true was a kind of hack that plageaba your name but with a pointI really not one no trapand if I was in Fatal server killerzI was waiting for the dust July 24 cease to be filledplease friends retake the decision of banearme I really do not use any trap. @Cr[a]zy @[C]raZyyy^[P]AtterNNNNN

• hellou

I remind the aimbot Ral was at that time , each user who killed the hackHe plagiarized his nameand his name was " sheila . " no " sheila "

• hellou

I addthat the list says that kicked me 41 times bans.sghosting.site.nfoservers.com/ban_list.phpand to my surprise the first time in the day that would enter

• hellou

BUILD 6027 SERVER (0 CRC) Server # 6 [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin pattern. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname: Sheila [AMXBans] Reason: 'Multihacker' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ SilentGamerz.com [AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:1572673849' [AMXBans] Your IP: '' [AMXBans] =============================================== Kicked : You are BANNED. Check y I think there …

• ok

BUILD 6027 SERVER (0 CRC) Server # 14 Couldn't find map maps/828_pk_13.bsp, server will download the map [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin sG | Johnny. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Sgggggggggggggggggggggg [AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack ' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ SilentGamerz.com [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 1572673849 ' [AMXBans] Your IP : ' 190.74.4…