Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• App

Moiz - - Rejected

Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “we have so many admins on zombie. Choose other ones. ” then dust 2 or fatal killers where you think admin is needed and I'm gonna play my role there

• App

Moiz - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: aww shit nigga Steam or Non-Steam: Your SteamID: 0:0:240123641 Have you been admin before: yes a lot of community knows me Why do you want admin access in our servers: zombie doesn't try and blocks each other plus scripted users are annoying Cheater reports link you have made: Do you know how to use AMX commands: yes i have been experience of being Manager and server manger too in different American communities Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes Your time zone: +5:00 In wh…

• Adminship at zp

Moiz - - Rejected

i was ex admin of this plague too so know these rules so well

• Adminship at zp

Moiz - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: aww shit nigga Steam or Non-Steam: Your SteamID: 0:0:240123641 Have you been admin before: yes a lot of gamers know me Why do you want admin access in our servers: zombie doesn't try and blocks each other plus scripted users are annoying Cheater reports link you have made: none Do you know how to use AMX commands: yes i have been experience of being Manager and server manger too in different American communities Do you agree with our Admin rules: Yes Your time zone: +5:00 In w…