Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• amdapp

amd - - Rejected

Quote from Jack: “Quote from amd: “@Jack let me clarify that this is the first account that I have in this forum, only have few acquaintances here, among them x-1 and mist that we talked a long time ago ” First account? You know we can trace IP right? So what’s the point at lying? ” Of course I learned something about how this was worked, and this saying the truth! You can ask for references from me in a community that you know.

• amdapp

amd - - Rejected

@Jack let me clarify that this is the first account that I have in this forum, only have few acquaintances here, among them x-1 and mist that we talked a long time ago. Oh well I just found the other account that i opened from an old PC that no longer have. First you send me to shut up in a rude way in the dd2 and now this .. xD

• amdapp

amd - - Rejected

@Jack What do I have to explain? be direct with me.

• amdapp

amd - - Rejected

Your In-Game name: amd Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244306378 Have you been admin before: yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: free the cheats server Cheater reports link you have made: 3 hacks hack 2hacks 2 aimbots hck hack Do you know how to use AMX commands: yes Do you agree with our Admin rules: yes Your time zone: caracas,Venezuela In which server you want to be admin: dd2

• hack

amd - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: :( Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1142862768 Type of hack: wallhack Server:DD2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/mvw6jbz1wgtc148/smiley.dem

• hck

amd - - CLEAN

Name of the cheater: .: DZ :. MUSLIIM .: POWER :. Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1873284528 Type of hack: wallhack Server:DD2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/cde3qac315aj42h/muslim.dem this guy is not so obvious, he knows how to use the hack, hiding it, but if we look closely, he tracks the objectives.

• 2 aimbots

amd - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: TAKI Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1081751050 Type of hack: aimbot Server:DD2 Proof: Name of the cheater: PISTOLIHNAS Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:881986169 Type of hack: aimbot Server:DD2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/03vhbb906hwpbvh/TAKI.dem

• hack

amd - - BANNED

Name of the cheater: Diaz Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1377337212 Type of hack: WALLHACK Server:DD2 Proof: mediafire.com/file/caeij6ud6wgkgpf/diaz.dem

• 2hacks

amd - - BANNED

mediafire.com/file/vc4q1kjob8di879/SRBIJA.dem Name of the cheater: SRBIJA Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1381087535 Type of hack: WALLHACK Server:DD2 Proof: Name of the cheater: SADDAM HUSSEIN Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:664223574 Type of hack: WALLHACK Server:DD2 Proof:

• 3 hacks

amd - - BANNED

mediafire.com/file/le9god5di47dwu2/devilboy.dem mediafire.com/file/xcch7bid0011dpd/boydevil.dem Name of the cheater:-{D}3v1L{B}oY^#fw Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:1936952244 Type of hack: wallhack Server: dd2 Proof: Name of the cheater: jano Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:2091210835 Type of hack: aimbot Server: Proof: Name of the cheater: burazerii Steam ID / IP address:STEAM_0:0:1305456356 Type of hack: speed/aimbot Server: Proof: