Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 242.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• unban

Red - - Unban Appeals

Quote from Jack: “Who the hell is dkj ” unban me funny guy xd

• Admin Application

Red - - Rejected

Quote from Aakil: “Respected Management PLease dont bane me from forum I want talk to you. I was very tried to forgiving the staff for my bad works,mistakes,blanders but I cant so I creat new acc sure Also you know who I am?and also I know management had Given a lot of chances but I was doing bad works and killing my self that time I didn t understand of my self and banning innocent players. I know management had trust me but I broke the trust of management and breaking the rules As per admin an…

• unban

Red - - Unban Appeals

in-game name: red admin who banned: dk reason: dk says i'm banned but i checked amxbans there's no ban under my IP

• Admin ZP

Red - - Rejected

nononononononnonono pls no So many clean people he banned. no vouch omg

• WORLD CUP - Zombie Plague Event

Red - - Contests & Events

Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “1.Argentina 2.France 3.Brazil 4.Germany ” I think we both know France's going all the way

• Summer Promotion

Red - - News

Quote from sA'lent^: “thanks, i will my best to leave the servers free from hacking. ” ok

• Summer Promotion

Red - - News

?

• Sorry

Red - - Introductions

I love how people are making fun of his english, cough cough

• Harrasement

Red - - Admin Abuse

My brother plays on my CS, so he often changes my name(He doesn't know i'm admin plus he has no knowledge on amx) Anywho when I join ZP after he's finished playing I usually come in with a different name, when I notice, I change my name back to Red #sG @Pyro keeps threatening me that he'll report me and shit like that when I change it after 3-10 seconds when I join the server. Happened 3 times already, and he got mad that I didn't wanna be his "friend" so he kept annoying me and he just threaten…

• Unban req

Red - - Rejected

I'm not stupid. I don't remember when or why I banned you, but I rarely make mistakes(Especially when it comes to ZP) Pretty sure I caught you bhopping very fast with 500 fps, which is impossible. Plus I Probably did record a demo, but i'm at work right now.. so I wanted to save us both the time, and asked you to upload it I'll take a second look at it when I get home, re-opened for now.

• Unban req

Red - - Rejected

please upload the demo in your cs folder.

• Report #379

Red - - BANNED

Banned

• Hacker :/

Red - - BANNED

Already banned him

• SPEEDHACKER

Red - - BANNED

Banned.

• Promotion - New Moderators

Red - - News

can i have owner

• Unban Appeal

Red - - Rejected

Quote from Sky: “@ h! h! This Section only for innocent player.It isn''t the hackers and liars. @Mist sendspace.com/file/ey0cqy sendspace.com/file/8qpi1z ” A bit much Denied

• You asked for my screenshots

Red - - Approved

I thought SS auto bans the person? What's your SteamID/IP

• El diablla Blocker

Red - - BANNED

closed

• Dzukela @ Aimbot

Red - - BANNED

already banned by one of our admins

• Blocker

Red - - BANNED

thanks