Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

New Mod Click Here

• Warning to Everyone

Lewis - - Introductions

Quote from zest: “I’m a frog ” You're steam profile picture I will die for. That is our lord and savior.

• Warning to Everyone

Lewis - - Introductions

I put my money on Zest will spank anyone here but not me ;) @zest

• SERVER GALLERY

Lewis - - Zombie Apocalypse | SilentGamerZ

Should have told me earlier would have joined!

• Hello!

Lewis - - Introductions

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “Quote from Lewis: “Quote from zest: “lewis is fking gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ” Lmao fight me and **** is censored? TheMightyDontKneel lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ” ya there is a strong policy about not mentioning other communities lol ” Well wasn't insulting them in any particular way yet huehue I kid I kid.

• Suggestions/Ideas

Lewis - - Suggestions

Quote from zest: “this dude want human side to be op as and rekt zp lolllll ” Lmao there's a lot of things that are quite unbalance and bugs neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd lololol

• Hello!

Lewis - - Introductions

Quote from zest: “lewis is fking gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ” Lmao fight me and **** is censored? TheMightyDontKneel lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• Hello!

Lewis - - Introductions

Hello I go by the name of LazYSlotH you can call me Lewis. Was around from different community and was a ex-staff member from ***. I am looking forward of cooperating with you nerds and whoever watches anime please send me body pillows thank you. (Also zombie apocalypse is the server I have been looking for! Can't wait to see major updates hopefully. See you guys there!

• Suggestions/Ideas

Lewis - - Suggestions

- VSK94 should have 60 bullets plus increase damage - There's a thanatos bug which people use the spinning blade against humans to gain more $ - M400 sniper should be a higher rank to obtain like 10 perhaps with a purchase of 50k and also increase of damage - Survivor definitely needs increase of damage - Admin SKIN - VIP purchase should be lower(would like to discuss this between manager and owner if possible) and sms should be allowed in the server as well(benefits easier to buy more vip) - VI…

• Weapons

Lewis - - Suggestions

For each of the weapon they should be buffed up as in increase the damage of the weapons like the m400 sniper for example, Watergun the guns that has the most $$$$. Remove regeneration hp for VIP. (Making VIP too overpower try to balance it) VIP menu, Ak Paladin , Magnum drill , Rocket Launcher, obviously should be increased damage. VIP prices should be lower for people who can't pay higher then $10. Adding multi-jump for VIP