Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 330.

FreeVIP Giveaway Click Here

How to Become a Server Admin Click Here

• Banned server

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from lubenal3: “They can not ban by telling you noob, everybody tells me so, and that's why I'm not going to ban them ” mira hermano, tienes que respetar a cada jugador en el servidor o aquí, foros. Sin excepciones. Esta es una regla Gracias y por favor respeta a cualquiera.

• Vote For Mode

Spr1nte[R] - - News

Quote from CaRBoN: “VOTE CLOSED CHOSEN MOD WILL BE: SUPER-HERO WE WILL WAIT FOR @Spr1nte[R] TO CHECK ” We will cut down servers or put a few of them together to make a multimod server. I don't know maybe we can add super hero mod to Fatal Killerz server.

• Quote from Scape: “Your In Game Name: -rA. Scape 327 **** Name of the Admin who banned you: Redlight - not sure of the exact name Server: sG Dust 24/7 server Banned at Approximately 6:00pm PST STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:11484232 I know I'm supposed to cut and paste the ban log.. but I accidentally closed my CS when I went to the forums here. Sorry... WELL here goes.. This is my side of the story - and if you check the logs of the server you will see that this is exactly what happened. To make it short.…

• Some Helpfull Plugins

Spr1nte[R] - - Suggestions

I like these plugins and even tried them before. As for dust2, we have so many plugins I believe its 50+ plugins. I wanna keep dd2 as plain as possible. We can consider other servers tho.

• Krazy Server Manager Application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “Quote from Spr1nte[R]: “Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “@Spr1nte[R] Under discussion. ” It's Jack and Xlr's server. ” x1*, plus if it was, then why did noone take a decision ” yeah him too, mention them. They probably ignored this thread.

• Krazy Server Manager Application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “@Spr1nte[R] Under discussion. ” It's Jack and Xlr's server.

• Block Wallhack Plugin

Quote from Xlr8^^: “Its a good idea, i've search and i saw many players talking about lag in the server, etc. As X-1 said, we have good admins and they are active, but nice suggestion dude. What you think @Spr1nte[R] ? ” I actually tried this plugin before and it didn't work out that well.

• NoX^ Adm

Spr1nte[R] - - Rejected

I wanna know the reason/s of why he's getting denied.

• NCS Admin Application

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

@Xlr8^^ add him plz.

• Suggestion

Quote from Str!kE': “What you say @Spr1nte[R] not all players are steamy and since the server is not used we could do this. And also awp india is not a map for FK would be a good map for HEADSHOT. ” no, the server will stay as is since I made it for CW type only. As for awp india, it's removed from FK.

• Weekly war event.

Quote from hallan07: “Alright, we gotta start somewhere, right? This saturday I'll be online on the server around 20:00 est, if anyone wants to show up, please do. We could do some practice. ” Add ppl to your steam and later invite them to your game. I might be free on Saturday.

• Rats Maps

@browny`!

• Weekly war event.

Quote from MrOtstej: “whats wrong with your pc..? I have some parts laying around.. whats pugs mean or stand for.. sorry new to this stuff I am use to flying in a squadron..lol ” PUG = Pick UP Game just like clan war.

• Not spawning (sort of)

Spr1nte[R] - - Complaints

Quote from hallan07: “So it can't be fixed? ” it can... i gotta remove the map.

• Not spawning (sort of)

Spr1nte[R] - - Complaints

Quote from hallan07: “There's a problem with the map aim_irus. When one of the explosive crates kills a player, said player doesn't spawn. Hope this can get fixed ” yeah its something to do with the map.

• Introducing PUG Server

Spr1nte[R] - - News

Hello sG Family, our PUG server is done. It's STEAM only! IP:74.91.123.102:27015 Enjoy, if you found issues, please refer to SilentGamerz.com | PUG

• de_cpl_mill de_cbble de_train de_cpl_strike de_dust2 de_cpl_fire de_aztec de_inferno de_tuscan de_nuke

• OK, done. Let me know if something happens btw i can not remove redirection as it keeps next server full.

• Quote from Tree': “-The name of the map (including a link of it if possible) : de_dust2002 maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/266/ and de_dustyaztec maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/106/ -Why do u think we need this map in FK server ? : we always play dd2 in ft and sometimes is boring play de_dust2 and after de_dust2xmax... idk why in the votation the players always choose de_dust but whatever, we need try to be best for the player. -Is there a map which you suggest it to be removed so that this map could be added …

• Server Manager App By Browny's

Spr1nte[R] - - Approved

Accepted as trial.