Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• EmptY -

Posted the thread Admin Admin request for server Surf Modded.

Thread
    Your In-Game name: EmptY@SilentGamerZ.com Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1685148 Have you been admin before: Yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: I was admin before and i hope i earn it again and i wish to make surf…
  • LEGU -

Posted the thread Report hacker.

Thread
    Name of the cheater: KiNgG Steam ID / IP address: # 1 "KiNgG" 691 STEAM_0:0:1073871754 Type of hack: WallHack Server: [sG] Dust2 24/7 Public server Proof: mediafire.com/file/qco6bs60c53hi64/king.dem/file
  • LEGU -

Replied to the thread Server Admin Recruitment.

Your In-Game name:L*eGu* Steam or Non-Steam: Steam Your SteamID: 2640 STEAM_0:0:50512610 Have you been admin before: Si en otra comunidad Why do you want admin access in our servers: Because I have seen how people enter with autobhop, speedhack,…
  • LEGU -

Liked TealC’s post in the thread Dust 2 EU 24/7 Server Rules.

Like (Post)
    CAMPING It is forbidden to camp, especially when playing as TR, never camping in TR spawn, the player will be warned only 2 times the first with a slap and a warning, the second time will be automatically banned. Exit the base for at least 20 to 40…
  • Mighty -

Replied to the thread CHRISTMAS EVENT - 4.

Guys the memes don't have to be cs related, all are shit
  • Mist -

Liked LEGU’s post in the thread introduction :D.

Like (Post)
    HEllO BOYS I hope you will be well My name is Luis, I'm from Venezuela I want to buy the admin but I can not because of the situation in my country but that's not the issue, I'm 20 years old, I went into his servers and I loved playing here is a very
  • Xeon -

• [sG] rOyZ -

84fdf2d84a35dfda667742a6be2efe88f6c75cf571e6474a8bcb8741a771aaeb.jpg
  • Mist -

Liked TealC’s post in the thread Dust 2 EU 24/7 Server Rules.

Like (Post)
    CAMPING It is forbidden to camp, especially when playing as TR, never camping in TR spawn, the player will be warned only 2 times the first with a slap and a warning, the second time will be automatically banned. Exit the base for at least 20 to 40…
  • TealC -

Posted the thread Dust 2 EU 24/7 Server Rules.

Thread
  • TealC -

Posted the thread SilentGamerz.com | Dust2 EU 24/7 Official Team Roster.

Thread
    Server Manager: Team Member: Team Member: Team Member: Team Member: Team Member: Team Member: Team Member: Team Leader Responsibilities: - Keep your designated server alive and more fun - Find mature team members,admins for your server Server
  • MrOtstej> -

Liked TealC’s post in the thread CHRISTMAS EVENT - 3.

Like (Post)
    @SmolBean Congratulations! We will sent the steam key in your inbox.
  • Rush -