Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Godlike_br -

Liked Sky’s post in the thread Learn to identify a Cheat.

Like (Post)
    WallHack: Maybe the most used. And if the user of this type of cheating is smart enough, the most difficult to identify. It basically consists of a change in the game: boxes, doors and, in some cases, even walls become transparent, making it much easier
  • Godlike_br -

Replied to the thread Learn to identify a Cheat.

• play nice kids -

Replied to the thread Learn to identify a Cheat.

• Sky -

Posted the thread Learn to identify a Cheat.

Thread
    WallHack: Maybe the most used. And if the user of this type of cheating is smart enough, the most difficult to identify. It basically consists of a change in the game: boxes, doors and, in some cases, even walls become transparent, making it much easier
  • Godlike_br -

Posted the thread Report #653.

Thread
    "S Y R I A" 1110 STEAM_0:0:1402067896 wallhack dust2 mediafire.com/file/mcglq94pz02zjsm/syria.dem/file
  • Lord Chaos -

Posted the thread Map Changing.

Thread
    There are only 2 available maps on the server and the bug limits it to one adding more maps will be good also the last big one needs some sort of upgrade it seems quite easy and adding that kill reload ammo like in ctf would help. I recently joined it…
  • Vainglorious -

Replied to the thread Report #654.

Liked War’s post in the thread unban.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FatAnimal: “Quote from tupapi: “The link for 'Posting on threads' does not work so I do not exactly know the rules. What I do know is this: How the hell do you say Hippo hacks but FatAnimal does not. What the heck is your criteria for…
  • War -

Replied to the thread unban.

Quote from FatAnimal: “Quote from tupapi: “The link for 'Posting on threads' does not work so I do not exactly know the rules. What I do know is this: How the hell do you say Hippo hacks but FatAnimal does not. What the heck is your criteria for…
  • FatAnimal -

Quote from tupapi: “The link for 'Posting on threads' does not work so I do not exactly know the rules. What I do know is this: How the hell do you say Hippo hacks but FatAnimal does not. What the heck is your criteria for banning people. To ban…
  • Raughie -

Replied to the thread Bazooka.

i have suggestion to adjust Bazooka's Shaking effects. last week i felt like playing on other servers Ground Shaking Too Much. if you can adjust the bazooka's shake, it would be better if you have adjusted shake effect to low. or edited. like Players…
  • War -

Quote from tupapi: “The link for 'Posting on threads' does not work so I do not exactly know the rules. What I do know is this: How the hell do you say Hippo hacks but FatAnimal does not. What the heck is your criteria for banning people. To ban…
  • Godlike_br -

Posted the thread Report #654.

Thread
    "(4)<Warrior> Player" 49 STEAM_0:0:80525838 wall aim dust2 https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ygplp3yynn27n0/war11.dem/file
  • tupapi -

The link for 'Posting on threads' does not work so I do not exactly know the rules. What I do know is this: How the hell do you say Hippo hacks but FatAnimal does not. What the heck is your criteria for banning people. To ban solely based on FPS is…
  • Nymph -

Quote from Prototype: “You're literally the most notorious scripter on the server. Doesn't even take someone who's knowledgeable about movement to see that you are. Not to mention you wished death upon an Admin's mother? ” Make sure to read this…