Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• MrOtstej> -

Liked Mist’s post in the thread Admin Admin Application.

Like (Post)
    We're glad you're back. Please report cheaters and stay active.
  • MrOtstej> -

Liked xLinksys’s post in the thread New Owner.

Like (Post)
    Congratulations!!
  • xLinksys -

Replied to the thread New Owner.

• Mist -

Replied to the thread unban me please!.

Posted the thread unban me please!.

Thread
    Hi bosses I am a 48 years old man , have playing CS since 2001. this is my only 1 favorite game, I just found your server which I really like to join to , but not long I got banned, If you have demo of my can watch, think that I have wearing a…
  • War -

Liked Mist’s post in the thread Admin Admin Application.

Like (Post)
  • hayden -

Liked zzmpL’s post in the thread unban appeal.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I have been banned from the server capture the flag for aimbot.... clearly he doesn't know what a aimbot is :laugh-cry: I'd like that another admin watch the demo please and thank you.! The admin who banned me was [sG] ^ Chris Assassin my steam id is…
  • Mist -

Replied to the thread Admin Admin Application.

• Jihad -

well you are old player in Sg also u know the rules vouch 4trail But edit ur app and add steam id @Mist buddy What's ur opinion?
  • War -

• LEGU -

Hello friend, I think you need some experience with this, because your explanations are very short and, in my opinion, we need to know more about you, I have not seen you connected to the server It's just my opinion, wait for the response of superiors
  • Marco lacson -

Posted the thread Admin Admin Application.

Thread
    Your In-Game name: sG | Marco Lacson Steam or Non-Steam: Non Steam Your SteamID: Have you been admin before: Yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: To Ban Hackers And Help The Community Cheater reports link you have made: I Cant Find It…
  • War -

Replied to the thread Report #596.

I think it's dirty. Make him ask for the SS if he appeals.
  • Godlike_br -

Well ... I banned him with this demo below, after analyzing the other 3. This time I took SS when he was blind. If he asks for unban, he should show us the SS. Since he has been banned for more than an hour, I think it is unlikely that he will come…
  • CrazyAlbo -

Replied to a comment by The Mighty Don't Kneel on CrazyAlbo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Lmaooo, bro you remember the ILLYRIAN EMPIRE ? The battles of the ILLYRIAN EMPIRE VS ROMAN EMPIRE.... The whole northern part of the balkans was ILLYRIAN >.<
  • CrazyAlbo -

1st demo - - Minute 42:30 Gets out of the door and points the gun at the player hiding behind the wall and then moves it to the right to try and act that he don't know that player was there --- I myself was unable to hear that player's footsteps who…
  • Godlike_br -

Posted the thread Report #596.

Thread
    potato STEAM_0:0:128627570 IP 76.204.4.77 Dust2 Remove flash mediafire.com/file/ccz2fxf0f7iw6ai/potato3.dem/file He goes back and jumps off the wall. mediafire.com/file/e5jb0sbr97axubb/potato2.dem/file bunning in bomb site…