Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

Replied to the thread Name Change Database.

Old Name : Made In Venezuela New Name : Kurosaki Date: 22/11/2018

Replied to the thread Change name.

• Kurosaki -

Posted the thread Change name.

Thread
    Current Name : Made In Venezuela New Name : Kurosaki When was the last time you changed your name (Date) : 10 months ago
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread Cheater Report #3.

Posted the thread Cheater Report #3.

Thread
    Name of the cheater: perro Steam ID / IP address: # 1 "perro" 3958 STEAM_0:0:593363473 40 06:20 134 / 187.172.130.217 Type of hack: Srcipt Server: Ctf Proof : 1# mediafire.com/file/qgc87z7av8gvyn2/perro.dem/file 2#
  • War -

Liked TealC’s post in the thread Replacing Dust2.

Like (Post)
    Hi, We have decided to replace Dust2 with another unique zombie mod. I would like to explain this decision, since not everyone will see the point of it. CTF, ZP and Surf got a regular player base so they dont need boosting all the time. The server…
  • Mr.happy -

Like (Post)
    Hi, We have decided to replace Dust2 with another unique zombie mod. I would like to explain this decision, since not everyone will see the point of it. CTF, ZP and Surf got a regular player base so they dont need boosting all the time. The server…
  • Sneaky.amxx -

Replied to the thread Replacing Dust2.

• Mist -

Like (Post)

Like (Post)
  • TealC -

Posted the thread Replacing Dust2.

Thread
  • qwertyPlayz -

Replied to the thread Finally The Right Time Came Off.