Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• War -

Replied to the thread unban appeal.

• War -

Replied to the thread ** RA ** ADMIN APPLICATION.

Even though you put it in the wrong section, I'll vouch lol o_o @Mist
  • War -

Replied to the thread Unban Appeal.

Unbanned and @Stoner record a demo every time please. This will serve as a warning.
  • zzmpL -

Posted the thread unban appeal.

Thread
    Hi, I have been banned from the server capture the flag for aimbot.... clearly he doesn't know what a aimbot is :laugh-cry: I'd like that another admin watch the demo please and thank you.! The admin who banned me was [sG] ^ Chris Assassin my steam id is…
  • Stoner -

Well since i started playing here as admin i was recording demo for every my ban, but now i just came from outside and started playing the first death got from him i spectated him and he was suspicious alot, played another round killed me again he knew…
  • War -

@Stoner please provide the demo. @daFuQ @rOy @Julia Bardera ツ
  • Frink -

Posted the thread Unban Appeal.

Thread
    [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] Banned by Admin: sG | StoneR! [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ silentGamerz.com [AMXBans] Reason: 'Multihacker' [AMXBans] Duration: 'permanently' [AMXBans] Your SteamID:…
  • rOy -

Replied to the thread cheater Reoprt.

1. aspecc[T]Ion : Aimbot 2. MAMA COCO : Multihacker 3. Gutalingo_ALCZ : Wallhack @Mist
  • rOy -

Replied to the thread ** RA ** ADMIN APPLICATION.

Replied to the thread Report cheater.

• **RA** -

Posted the thread cheater Reoprt.

Thread
    In-Game name: **RA** Steam or Non-Steam: NON steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:842034599 Have you been admin before: yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: to ban cheaters Cheater reports link you have made: 1 - sendspace.com/file/4c90gl
  • **RA** -

Posted the thread ** RA ** ADMIN APPLICATION.

Thread
    In-Game name: **RA** Steam or Non-Steam: NON steam Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:842034599 Have you been admin before: yes Why do you want admin access in our servers: to ban cheaters Cheater reports link you have made: 1 - sendspace.com/file/4c90gl
  • **RA** -

Replied to the thread Report cheater.

• **RA** -

Posted the thread Report cheater.

Thread
    "aspecc[T]Ion" 2401 STEAM_0:0:1790699389 1 00:31 138 1 DEMO sendspace.com/file/4c90gl
  • Mist -

Replied to the thread Admin **RA**.

As we discussed report two cheaters in the section I told you. Then use this format and apply for admin access. Admin Application Format: Your In-Game name: Steam or Non-Steam: Your SteamID: Have you been admin before: Why do you want admin access…
  • Mr.happy -

Liked The Cocoman’s post in the thread Admin Activity Check - January 2019.

Like (Post)
    ADMIN ACTIVITY CHECK - CAPTURE THE FLAG TEAM 18th January 2019
    Good morning, team. As those of you who regularly read Steam's CTF admin chat should already know, we are ought to make an admin check in order to know how well are we doing in our task of
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread Admin **RA**.

apply with this format: Server Admin Application Template