Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• EsCCoL -

Replied to the thread Report #656.

Replied to the thread Problem with my Steam ( no steam).

• MysticJoker -

Liked Nymph’s post in the thread Change Name.

Like (Post)
    Changed.
  • Godlike_br -

Posted the thread Report #656.

Thread
    "FrSKull_dz" 765 STEAM_0:0:1952312998 wallhack dust2 mediafire.com/file/3e5pb6zh1m3q15i/fr2.dem/file
  • Nymph -

Replied to the thread Name Change Database.

Old Name: PokerFace New Name: MysticJoker Date: 23/03/2019 Edited on AmxBans : (yes/no) yes
  • Nymph -

Replied to the thread Change Name.

• Godlike_br -

Replied to the thread Problem with my Steam ( no steam).

Changed again ... # 4 "-rA. Godlike" 424 STEAM_0:0:426692148 0 00:10 139 0
  • Godlike_br -

Posted the thread Problem with my Steam ( no steam).

Thread
    Another day, I had problem connecting to the server, my steam account was invalid. Other people had tb this problem and when it was solved, I remember that until @MrOtstej> asked in the forum if the server was normal, I mentioned that it was working…
  • MysticJoker -

• Pyro -

Liked wicho - el patron’s post in the thread Ideas to make gamemodes.

Like (Post)
    Hi, as everyone knows the server is popular for having good modes, apart I like to make mods that are unique and that are fun. I make this theme so you can contribute your ideas to make fun, unique and interesting modes. So if you have interesting ideas…
  • Nymph -

Username is already in use, pick another one
  • MysticJoker -

Posted the thread Change Name.

Thread
    Current Name : PokerFace New Name : Anonymous When was the last time you changed your name (Date) : this is the first time
  • Linsweet -

Now follows The Mighty Don't Kneel.

Follow
  • Linsweet -

Replied to the thread Sug.

Quote from LEGU: “I support the plugin, in the case of missions there are already daily using "/ missions" But it would be good to add more missions to vary, it's the only thing I think they can add, in the case of rewards there are already boxes that…
  • LEGU -

Replied to the thread Sug.

I support the plugin, in the case of missions there are already daily using "/ missions" But it would be good to add more missions to vary, it's the only thing I think they can add, in the case of rewards there are already boxes that come out in each…
  • The Mighty Don't Kneel -

Liked wicho - el patron’s post in the thread Ideas to make gamemodes.

Like (Post)
    Hi, as everyone knows the server is popular for having good modes, apart I like to make mods that are unique and that are fun. I make this theme so you can contribute your ideas to make fun, unique and interesting modes. So if you have interesting ideas…
  • wicho - el patron -

Posted the thread Ideas to make gamemodes.

Thread