Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To Enter For DD2&CTF FreeVIP CLICK HERE

• assasin_gamer -

Liked KillaHinstinct’s post in the thread How to Become a Member.

Like (Post)
    Updated [3/13/2016]
  • assasin_gamer -

Liked Mr.sY`’s post in the thread FreeVIP -Dust2 24/7 & Capture The Flag.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Mighty Don't Kneel: “*Your steamID : STEAM_0:0:182332898 *How long you'v been wearing @SilentGamerz.CoM next to your name (10/50/60/100/110..): 10 *Week or Day : Day silentgamerz.gameme.com/player_histories/aliases/232665 Note: I will be…
  • Red -

Replied to the thread Trolled to the fuckin max, RIP Nillss.

Quote from [sG]Parker: “if you thank that you are good try to escape without this shity gun ” You need a hospital dude
  • Red -

Quote from [sG]Parker: “if you thank that you are good try to escape without this shity gun ” u can't even wallhop, u gd bro?
  • [sG]Parker -

if you thank that you are good try to escape without this shity gun
  • [sG]Parker -

you are fucking nooob xd if you dont believe me ask @zest
  • [sG]Parker -

Replied to the thread BAZOOKA.

nobe 12s is very good and you will understand why when you test it Quote from X-1: “ if it will be 4-5-6 will be grea ”
  • [sG]Parker -

• Red -

1,000 is alot, it would rape the neme. I'd agree if it's not allowed to be bought at neme round.
  • X-1 -

we always like to try new things if it not good u can delete it later i vote yes but 12 sec isnt 2 much? if it will be 4-5-6 will be great
  • Nymph -

Posted the thread BAZOOKA.

Thread
    Halojah, we will add a new extra item for humans, and is the Bazooka, but we are not sure if you will like this extra item, that's why we do this thread, so do you agree to add Bazooka in ZP server? you will have a pool to vote When you get…
  • X-1 -

Wrote a comment on The Mighty Don't Kneel’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hall with 99 men and one woman How many men go out of the hall to become the proportion of men in the hall 98% ?

your turn
  • LOLZgamer96 -

Now follows X-1.

Follow
  • X-1 -

Quote from Red: “Quote from X-1: “That was good .. bhop or autobhop ? :D u fast there cs 1.6 | AutoBhop vs Nemesis lol ” the ladies say im gd with the hands ” you should be better with all not just hand :) here they dont like just hand without hard stuff…
  • Red -

Quote from X-1: “That was good .. bhop or autobhop ? :D u fast there cs 1.6 | AutoBhop vs Nemesis lol ” the ladies say im gd with the hands
  • X-1 -

That was good .. bhop or autobhop ? :D u fast there cs 1.6 | AutoBhop vs Nemesis lol