Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• LEGU -

Replied to a comment by LEGU on Mr.happy’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ah okey bro
  • sr4nkcs -

Now follows Nymph.

Follow
  • sr4nkcs -

Now follows VermiciousKanid.

Follow
  • Mr.happy -

Wall Reply
    Send me a pm
  • Mr.happy -

Wall Reply
    I'm not active on steam; internet problems.
  • Mist -

Liked LEGU’s post in the thread New DD2 Server!.

Like (Post)
    Hello,quite good server, now you have to spread the word for other people to recognize the server seems a good job the truth, thanks to Mist for that excellent work he has done he just took a lot of effort, so to nominate myself for administrator on
  • LEGU -

Wrote a comment on Mr.happy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    brother, add me in steam to talk something with you steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061290948/
  • Mr.happy -

Liked Mighty’s post in the thread New DD2 Server!.

Like (Post)
    Hello sG Crew! We are happy to announce a new DD2 server. It's located in Serbia and all the work has been solely done by @Mist so help me in thanking him about the great deed. It's the first server from sG located in Europe and judging by our members…
  • LEGU -

Replied to the thread New DD2 Server!.

Hello,quite good server, now you have to spread the word for other people to recognize the server seems a good job the truth, thanks to Mist for that excellent work he has done he just took a lot of effort, so to nominate myself for administrator on
  • LEGU -

Like (Post)
    Hello sG Crew! We are happy to announce a new DD2 server. It's located in Serbia and all the work has been solely done by @Mist so help me in thanking him about the great deed. It's the first server from sG located in Europe and judging by our members…
  • Mist -

Like (Post)
  • Taz Dingo Yehehe -

Has received trophy Admin

User Trophy
    Admin in one of our Servers or More
  • Kyoto -

Has received trophy Admin

User Trophy
    Admin in one of our Servers or More
  • LEGU -

Replied to the thread CHRISTMAS EVENT - 4.

• LEGU -

Liked TealC’s post in the thread CHRISTMAS EVENT - 4.

Like (Post)
    ZP 5000 POINTS You want to win 5000 Points? Post a funny meme! We will declare the winner on december 20th GOOD LUCK! christmas-tree-animated-gif-34.gif
  • Mighty -

Posted the thread New DD2 Server!.

Thread
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread Admin do you like my hacks? - Admin Application.

silentgamerz.com/forums/index.…2d77544b4a2b9dadb8eb5efee There are approximately +5 pages where you show your stupidity and insults to everyone. You should have thought a little better because one of those "Venezuelans who died of hunger" is a moderator…
  • TealC -

Posted the thread CHRISTMAS EVENT - 4.

Thread
    ZP 5000 POINTS You want to win 5000 Points? Post a funny meme! We will declare the winner on december 20th GOOD LUCK! christmas-tree-animated-gif-34.gif