Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To enter our competition Click Here

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• daFuQ -

Replied to the thread Cheater report in DD2.

Sure, we do not allow the usage of any kinds of scripts/cheats. Also he is a ban evader, got banned more than 1 week ago. silentgamerz.com/banned/ban_list.php?bid=35061 Keep banning him in game on sight. Closed
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread STEAM_0:0:841355703 forgot his name..

Quote from Linsweet: “We cant ban players without proofs, you need to know it if you read the rules. Also we can use custom bans only by staff/head admin permition. And often teleporting around the map is a bug and not hack. ” @Linsweet For the millionth…
  • Lord Chaos -

Replied to the thread Console Commands: Counter-Strike.

is'nt sv_cheats commands and those said to be fun ones banned?
  • Linsweet -

Replied to the thread STEAM_0:0:841355703 forgot his name..

We cant ban players without proofs, you need to know it if you read the rules. Also we can use custom bans only by staff/head admin permition. And often teleporting around the map is a bug and not hack.
  • ProCent -

Posted the thread STEAM_0:0:841355703 forgot his name..

Thread
    Name of the cheater: i forgot Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:841355703 Type of hack: teleporting. Server: zombie plague Proof: yeah thats the problem i thought its recording but it wasnt... ps.: btw i used amx_ban 24 STEAM_0:0:841355703 is that ok?…
  • PokerFace -

Liked Linsweet’s post in the thread Sug.

Like (Post)
    №1. 1 plugin to increase zombie activity , i think it can help. Quests mod. For example:Every day a player gets a new quest line from a different number of different questsю Examples of quests: take 50,000 damage infect 100 players use shake bombs 5…
  • rOy -

Replied to the thread Sug.

• Linsweet -

Posted the thread Sug.

Thread
    №1. 1 plugin to increase zombie activity , i think it can help. Quests mod. For example:Every day a player gets a new quest line from a different number of different questsю Examples of quests: take 50,000 damage infect 100 players use shake bombs 5…