Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread Report #526.

Posted the thread Report #526.

Thread
    "LOLYOU" 66 STEAM_0:0:1511059935 ) LOLYOU - 49.146.11.178 Aimbot Dust2 mediafire.com/file/oq3e08b058zl5be/lol.dem/file
  • qwertyPlayz -

Posted the thread Admin qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmPlayz - Admin Application.

Thread
    Your In-Game name: qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmPlayz Steam or Non-Steam: I have no Steam Account. In this case, I'm Non-Steam Your Steam ID: N/A Have you been admin before: No Why do you want admin access in our servers: I can see some people…
  • wicho - el patron -

Replied to the thread Free Points for new users.

• AndSalx -

Replied to the thread Free Points for new users.

Name: AndSalx SteamID: STEAM_1:1:42776513 Registration date: September 15th, 2018
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread this boi :D.

• Empty BOI -

Posted the thread this boi :D.

Thread
    Name of the cheater: Daddy :) Steam ID / IP address: STEAM_0:0:460083612 Type of hack: Autobhop/Scripts Server: Zombie plague [BHOP] Proof: it wouldnt let me start demo it said already recording. his jump button wouldnt stop being held down so this is…
  • Jack -

Replied to the thread Unban Appeal.

No You have a maximum of 2 week to make a appeal. Plus, we ain't welcome ban evaders.
  • jeytonxd -

Posted the thread Unban Appeal.

Thread
    Hello , Your In Game Name: jETONNNN' Name of the Admin who banned you: Lΐps Server: * [sG] Zombie Plague [BHOP] #Non-Steam |SilentGamerz.com| (zm_dsk_reflection_beta2) Thought i was autobhoping .... it's been 5 months.
  • Jack -

Replied to the thread balance.

Quote from Run_Run*_Arg: “I understand what you say, but when they kill him and transfer him to ct, he goes back to tt, then at that point I go ... ” If he transfer back to t after the auto balance, it’s his own choice to switch team. We can’t do…
  • GejkoMan[sG] -

Replied to a comment by GejkoMan[sG] on Anakin’s wall.

Wall Reply
  • GejkoMan[sG] -

Wall Reply
    me tuve q meter a un server para ver mi ip que mierda tube q ver como 20 videos a y yota es el nombre de yt de mi amigo :D
  • GejkoMan[sG] -

Wall Reply
    Anakin encontre mi steam id pero dice que estoy baneado como ~Yota.YT~ pero si yo comprenesta pc a un amigo hace 2semanas y dice que fue el 22 aug 2018
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:127610153
    Steam Community ID 76561198215486034
  • GejkoMan[sG] -

Wall Reply
    We mo voy a volver reportador official >.< ya he reportado 6 :V csmdre
  • GejkoMan[sG] -

Wall Reply
    sip >.< descabeame en warzone :V
  • Run_Run*_Arg -

I understand what you say, but when they kill him and transfer him to ct, he goes back to tt, then at that point I go ...
  • Mr.happy -

There really is not a problem of equipment balance, both teams have to have the ability to kill even one player. When everything is unbalanced, for example: Cts have a 5 and the Tts have 15, the autobalance is activated and it only takes that one of…
  • Run_Run*_Arg -

Posted the thread balance.

Thread
    Hello friends, please solve the equipment balance. thanks for your attention . I leave a test link ... and over abuse of points mediafire.com/file/jo4uajx40y6mq5h/abusepoints.dem/file
  • War -

Now follows Mr.happy.

Follow