Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• Impact -

Posted the thread Decrease points for team-killing.

Thread
    Hello. I got really mad. Hope you fix that s*it. From 1600+ points I fell to 930+ in 10 minutes, because the class "Engineer" has sentry guns and my dumb teammates are going in front of them and dying. Fix this. And I'm losing points too when I kill a…
  • Aakil -

Replied to the thread Steam Summer Sales.

• Aakil -

Liked War’s post in the thread Intro.

Like (Post)
    Welcome man! Seen you in CTF, see you around!
  • Nymph -

Liked Jack’s post in the thread Steam Summer Sales.

Like (Post)
    Counter Strike 1.6 is currently on 90% off. If you are currently a server admin for sG, link your steam profile here, I'll add you and gift you the game.
  • Eh? -

Liked Nymph’s post in the thread [ZP] Coins.

Like (Post)
    Hi people, as you can see server has now Coins. With them you can obtain points by using your Coins. To gain Coins you need to kill Zombies. Each kill you do you will gain 1 Coin YOU CAN'T GAIN COINS AS ZOMBIE BY KILLING HUMANS! Here you will see the
  • The Mighty Don't Kneel -

• Spr1nte[R] -

Liked Nymph’s post in the thread [ZP] Coins.

Like (Post)
    Hi people, as you can see server has now Coins. With them you can obtain points by using your Coins. To gain Coins you need to kill Zombies. Each kill you do you will gain 1 Coin YOU CAN'T GAIN COINS AS ZOMBIE BY KILLING HUMANS! Here you will see the
  • Nymph -

Posted the thread [ZP] Coins.

Thread
  • EsCCoL -

• War -

Replied to the thread Intro.

Welcome man! Seen you in CTF, see you around!
  • Xlr8^^ -

Liked Spr1nte[R]’s post in the thread Steam Summer Sales.

Like (Post)
    I want one plz. (Hidden Content)
  • zziko46 -

Now follows wicho - el patron.

Follow