Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Free Server Admin access Click Here

• VALBOY -

Posted the thread REPORT #13.

Thread
    Name of the cheater: Ained Steam ID / IP address:0:0:1781524295 IP: 46.19.225.172 Type of hack: WALLHACKER Server: Fatall Killerz--cLassiC Proof: sendspace.com/file/i1zvec
  • Lerttis -

Liked wicho - el patron’s post in the thread New maps (Made by mappers).

Like (Post)
    zm_sg_toronto added enjoy it..
  • Camila -

Replied to the thread Report #412.

Posted the thread Report #412.

Thread
    "JUAUM" 121 STEAM_0:0:14483617 JUAUM - 189.102.168.9 Aimbot dust2 mediafire.com/file/vr3r0dc7v6gkr8g/jua.dem
  • Camila -

Replied to the thread Identify if hacking.

Replied to the thread Report #410.

Replied to the thread UNBAN.

• Jack -

Quote from Cutter: “Thank you, but if there is hackers and no admin available, what should I do? ” Record the demo and report them on the forum.
  • Cutter -

Thank you, but if there is hackers and no admin available, what should I do?
  • Jack -

Quote from Cutter: “Oh, I didn't know that you are a member >:( , there no sign for that and I thought that you were hacking because a lot of times on this server there is hackers and no admin shows up But I am sorry about that ” I usually go undercover…
  • Camila -

Replied to the thread Report #411.

Oh, I didn't know that you are a member >:( , there no sign for that and I thought that you were hacking because a lot of times on this server there is hackers and no admin shows up But I am sorry about that
  • Jack -

Quote from Cutter: “Who is the member of staff that I disrespected please? If I disrespect someone that surely he is hacking, but a member never did it. ” Are you this blind to see who you talking to?
  • Cutter -

Who is the member of staff that I disrespected please? If I disrespect someone that surely he is hacking, but a member never did it.
  • Jack -

Quote from Cutter: “What did I say to who? ” I don't go easy on disrespect, if you disrespect toward other people, it either a day ban or 2 day ban. But disrespect toward a member of staff it's kinda unforgivable. b049b5af2cbe7e5e934f00b4ef1f77a3.png
  • Cutter -

• Jack -