Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Kurses -

Liked Mr.happy’s post in the thread Kurses Unban app.

Like (Post)
    Nah the demo is Clean. This player has played a lot of time here and everyone knows that he knows how to play and how to do the Bhope, I do not remember he had more than 200 fps, but with the 500 fps he has is enough to make a duck and bestial bhope…
  • Sidney Magal -

Posted the thread report #24.

Thread
    xQz STEAM_0:0:933512662 IP Dust_2 server Wallhack mediafire.com/file/vwz69rb1o2lbf0o/xqz.dem/file
  • The Cocoman -

Replied to the thread [CTF] Rank/Badge Reset?.

• Mr.happy -

Liked The Mighty Don't Kneel’s post in the thread [CTF] Rank/Badge Reset?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, I reseted them 2 days ago. Pretty much everyone had achieved all so its time for a new grind
  • The Mighty Don't Kneel -

Yes, I reseted them 2 days ago. Pretty much everyone had achieved all so its time for a new grind
  • Mr.happy -

Maybe yes, maybe not idk @The Cocoman @War
  • eXp -

Posted the thread [CTF] Rank/Badge Reset?.

Thread
    Hi, Is everyone's rank/bagdes reset recently? Mine did :(
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread Kurses Unban app.

Nah the demo is Clean. This player has played a lot of time here and everyone knows that he knows how to play and how to do the Bhope, I do not remember he had more than 200 fps, but with the 500 fps he has is enough to make a duck and bestial bhope…
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread Kurses Unban app.

43 mb on a demo...................... wait a moment
  • Mr.happy -

Liked The Mighty Don't Kneel’s post in the thread Bazooka.

Like (Post)
    Remove shake, it's a pain in synapsis round. And overall, it just prevents good gameplay with shake and slowing down fps.
  • The Mighty Don't Kneel -

Replied to the thread Bazooka.

Remove shake, it's a pain in synapsis round. And overall, it just prevents good gameplay with shake and slowing down fps.
  • daFuQ -

Replied to the thread Cheater in Zombie Plague.

No need to delete your post @barnzzz Quote from Pyro: “Bro we cannot Ban hackers with STEAM_ID_LAN next time use amx_ip and get his ip ” You are not allowed to post here as you were not tagged by any dr+. I really don´t want to start giving out…
  • barnzzz -

Quote from Pyro: “Bro we cannot Ban hackers with STEAM_ID_LAN next time use amx_ip and get his ip ” Ok Got it
  • Pyro -

Bro we cannot Ban hackers with STEAM_ID_LAN next time use amx_ip and get his ip
  • barnzzz -

Posted the thread Cheater in Zombie Plague.

Thread
    Bro we cannot Ban hackers with STEAM_ID_LAN next time use amx_ip and get his ip