Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To buy Admin or VIP on our servers Click Here

Join Our Discord Server Click Here

• Lord Chaos -

Now follows TealC.

Follow
  • Lord Chaos -

Posted the thread Choosing Map.

Thread
    Some admins know this bug well but no effect. The voting does'nt work in CTF server while choosing map and a different map loads up everytime (that is'nt even the voting list) please look and get on it.
  • Lord Chaos -

Replied to the thread BF2 bugs.

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

Means all stats will come to zero and you will grind again to win badges back
  • Lord Chaos -

• The Mighty Don't Kneel -

I'll reset the bf2 today as a couple of months passed since its introduction anyway
  • Chris Assassin -

Liked Pyro’s post in the thread CTF walking bugg.

Like (Post)
    Guys Today i experienced an another bug that i didn't press any key and i begin to slide throughout the map and gameplay i cannot stop myself hope you guys fix that bug soon. mediafire.com/file/is545d0s6bvix8i/pyro.dem/file
  • Pyro -

Posted the thread CTF walking bugg.

Thread
    Guys Today i experienced an another bug that i didn't press any key and i begin to slide throughout the map and gameplay i cannot stop myself hope you guys fix that bug soon. mediafire.com/file/is545d0s6bvix8i/pyro.dem/file
  • Chris Assassin -

You aren't the only one, other players told me the same yesterday, They lost around 1,2k kills
  • Pyro -

Replied to the thread Wallhack Not Sure.

I am Extremely sorry Guys I have lagg that time and i think he used wallhacks Please unban
  • Lord Chaos -

Posted the thread BF2 bugs.

Thread
    Sometimes due to it our total kills (after its introduction) reduces.It 's the third time its happening and with a margin of around 1200 kills also the badges achieved are automatically declared undone. The first time the margin was around 60 second some…
  • LEGU -

Replied to the thread Unban Appeal.

This player does not use any kind of cheating, I personally have played against him, he's clean
  • LEGU -

Liked TealC’s post in the thread Unban Appeal.

Like (Post)
    @DeadGame Sorry for the inconvinience. I have set you up with a flag so that no admin can ban you again.
  • LEGU -

Replied to the thread Wallhack Not Sure.

I have seen this player play and he does not play badly, he is clean for me too, he does not use hack only that he goes to the precise places where people tend to be
  • PoliticalScientist -

Liked The Cocoman’s post in the thread Admin Activity Check - February 2019.

Like (Post)
    ADMIN ACTIVITY CHECK - CAPTURE THE FLAG TEAM 18th February 2019
    Good day, Silent Gamerz. It's that time of the month again, the day we keep tabs on admin activity in order to keep record of our balance as a server team. This time, we will proceed
  • War -

Like (Post)
    @DeadGame Sorry for the inconvinience. I have set you up with a flag so that no admin can ban you again.
  • Mr.happy -

Like (Post)
  • TealC -

Replied to the thread Unban Appeal.

• War -

Liked Mr.happy’s post in the thread Unban Appeal.

Like (Post)
    The Demo is Clean. Unban Accepted
  • Mr.happy -

Replied to the thread Report #602.